*NEW* Recent blog entries

February 12, 2007

A man-ly dilemma

Ah, there is just something about Temptation or rather, most definitely something about temptation and me. Each time I decide not to get tempted and to lead the life of a good girl (each to her own definition), well something or someone happens.

Of course, each time I decide to stay off the male species is when something nasty happens with a particular member I've been dating. If only the member didn't come with a man attached! So here I was, decidedly single for eight hours — 'decidedly single' is when you rule out ALL possibilities of ever going back to former — at a party with a safe friend (friend you dont want to have sex with) and arguing with another over MK Gandhi and whether his decision to take Nehru as a protege was perhaps his biggest mistake...

And then it hit me. The fact that having my brain mightily stimulated was doing some strange things to my groin. Least of it involved getting my panties in a knot. So there was Man One and Man Two, both of them extremely talented in their respective spheres (professionally, people, professionally) and both of them giving me the kind of attention and mental activity I like.

Now dilemma: I like both! Man One is very cheeky on sms but very shy in person, nice looking too. He has no hair on his arms! Somewhat putting off... Now Man Two, is fun in person and fun when talking too. But the first question he asked me was if I was having a scene with another man. The jealous-type or am I being paranoid? Then again, do i REALLY want to date anyone... rather I want to date a number of men, but its been made clear by Man Two, that if it's him, it's him.

First there was no temptation, now there is a double dose. What's a girl to do?

PS: The Princess looked at herself in the mirror and laughed, her boobs jiggling merrily, "When there are two sides to me, maybe they can both love differently?" She liked the idea, oh she liked the idea.

6 comments:

InExile said...

greedy !
ménagé a trois is the answer !

Jhoomur aka JB said...

heh heh... na re... one at a time, full attention and all. :) and what if the two get busy together? quite gross

Anonymous said...

ahem. ahem. i have no idea if i am man one (or not) but if i am; let me just point out that i am a hairy bear....

Anonymous said...

haha. there can always be more than two men...though this story does not include the bear(s). grin.

Mihir Pathare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mihir Pathare said...

fun. ^_^
personally, i'm all for commiting to a single person at a time. life's crazy enough with one girl in my life, much less two!