*NEW* Recent blog entries

November 13, 2006

Busty Teen's First Time: Part 3

For all those who might link ALL stories on this site/ blog to me, there are stories that 'belong' to friends -- women unfortunate enough to have suffered the ultimate betrayal at the hands of men they trusted most -- these stories have been written in first person NOT because they are my stories but because writing in first person carries more impact. And perhaps gets the message across. However, henceforth, perhaps I will not write in first person anymore. There's about that much acid that one person alone can face.

He came. I was waiting, wearing what I thought made me look grown up: Mummy's dressing gown and some lipstick. I wondered if he would kiss me again and if he would ask me to open my mouth.

He came. He kissed me. He asked me to open my mouth. I pushed him away, said he had to tell me why. He groaned and said, "Don't pretend..."
I said, "Don't pretend what?"
He kissed me while I was still talking. Suddenly his tongue was in my mouth, moving around. It was funny. I had never had a tongue move around in my mouth before. Confusing too -- where was my tongue, which was already in my mouth, supposed to go or supposed to do? I copied him, pushed back with my tongue. He went crazy and bit me. I pushed him angrily -- it stung, my eyes were watering -- so I pushed. He got crazier still. He squeezed my right boob. I slapped his hand. He kissed me again, the tongue was back. I struggled and he suddenly rubbed himself all over me.

I felt something hard dig into my stomach. He was much bigger and heavier, the sudden movement, the hardness that wasn't there sometime back and the shock... I tripped, he caught me, kissed me harder, went crazier still, picked me up, I held on to his neck...put me on the bed...

Mummy's dressing gown was up till my stomach, the New Sports Bra was off. I could feel the nearly small hair on my body standing. He was touching my breasts, squeezing, pinching. I kept trying to cover them, tried to speak; each time I did, he would kiss me. Suddenly he was touching me Down There. I cried out. He stopped, holding me down, there was a funny smell.
"You want me as bad as I want you. Can you smell yourself?" That was me?
"It's not me, I had a bath..." I protested, I was particular about hygiene, I tried to pull down the dressing gown. He pinned my arms, continued kissing me. I knew his pants were off too. They were lying next to my head. I immediately shut my eyes, tight.
"Look at me," he said. I kept my eyes shut.
"Look at me, don't be scared," now his voice was soft. I kept my eyes shut. There was another weird smell, it didn't smell like the earlier one...I didn't want to find out where this smell was coming from...
"Okay, don't look," he was holding my chin, kneeling on my chest, his other hand kept running all over me. It didn't feel nice anymore.
"Don't look, just touch it once,"I could feel him shuddering, he was heavy. I couldn't breathe. I wanted to stand, wear my clothes. Kissing was nice, even though I might have to get used to the tongue-bit since it made breathing difficult, but this... this I didn't like.

I kept my eyes shut. HE kissed me again, tried the tongue, but I kept my mouth shut too. I felt his knee trying to pry my thighs apart - I had locked my legs -- I didn't remember when, I didn't even know why I had done it either... Suddenly, he stopped.
"Okay, don't be scared," he repeated. He got off my chest. I heard him pick his pants, heard the zipper go back up. He touched my face, stroked it.
"Look at my face, promise nothing else..." I opened my eyes.
"You've never done it before?" I nodded, no. "Then you can't take me in. Too big for you."
He kissed me again. Very, very gently. For five minutes, ten I don't know. He didn't even use the tongue. Just kissed my face, eyes, nose, mouth, corner of my lips, stroking my face, my hair, not touching anywhere else. I started crying, don't know why,. guess I was a little scared. He held me, pulled me into him. I kept sniffling and snuggled into him. He put his leg over me, I froze. He didn't move a muscle, stroked the hair, I snuggled deeper. He kissed me again....it lingered, continued, deepened. He didn't touch anywhere else, I let him kiss me.

The tongue was gentle when it came, tentative, almost requesting... I liked the kissing, I kissed back. The tongue went further, he pulled me closer, one hand just above my butt, cradling me into him...he kissed me deeper, pulling my head back. My head--- it was swimming. He felt warm and strong and the strange smells were gone because I could smell his nice after -shave...His hand was on my thigh,. On skin. When did it get there? It didn't feel ok, I squirmed, he said, "Shhh...." and continued the Magic Kissing... It was very relaxing, the way fingers on one hand were digging all over my skull and the way he sucked on my lower lip and the way his other hand was kneading my butt... I was very relaxed. Kneading my butt?

Realisation was sudden: both ways. His leg had moved from over my legs to between them. I hadn't noticed earlier or when exactly... Now I did. I tried to struggle and he moved suddenly. the relaxing hand on my scalp went for my left shoulder and held me, he bit into my mouth and the hand on my butt... he put two fingers inside me. Inside me!!!!! (I learnt 'thrust' much later)
I cried out. He was moving his finger inside and out and it was really hurting. I screamed out. He was hurting me, I told him.
"But you are wet! How can it hurt?" his fingers kept moving, it kept hurting. I was crying in earnest now.
"What's wrong baby...what's wrong..." the fingers kept moving. I put my hands over my face and started sobbing. It felt humiliating to lie there like that -- my legs open, his, his fingers... I asked him to go. "Please leave, this is not nice, please leave..." I still don't know why he did, but he did. He stopped. He left.

I was bleeding. And it wouldn't stop. I knew a virgin was supposed to bleed after the First Time. But how much? Now it was 6 hours I had been bleeding . Maybe you bled more if it was Fingers instead of The Thing? I cried a lot. It didn't stop even when Mummy and Papa came back. If they found out? The bleeding didn't stop even when I went to bed. What if something was cut inside? After all, it was Fingers and not The Thing... I wore a pad to bed. I continued bleeding the next day too, this time with cramps. Maybe I was so scared that my periods started? Or maybe periods start when you do it with the Fingers and not The Thing? Maybe my uterus was hurt? I kept quite. It was three days now and I was still bleeding.

That night Papa announced that Prince Charming had announced he was getting married to Coworker He Loved. He loved. He "loved". I continued with my dinner as silently as possible. I was still bleeding. I cried to sleep. The next day was Sunday. Prince Charming was in the Common Room. I went up to him. He was reading the papers, looked up, folded the paper and said, "So you heard, eh, Sam Fox?"
"But I thought... you said...you came...that day...?" I just stood there. I couldn't trust myself to talk, it hurt so much. I was still bleeding. There were some workers around...too many to see me crying. Perhaps he realised that too. He got up, came towards me, put his arm around my shoulders, turned me and began walking me towards Home.

"You have a long way to go," he said as we walked, it was the 'soft' voice again, "a lot to grow up." He ruffled my hair, "And technically, you are still a virgin. Forget this, but always remember, never trust a man, whether 7 or 70."

I came back home. Mummy was angry I was late. She had seen me talking Prince Charming, he'd walked me Home, after all.
"You're taking a little too much interest in badminton these days," Mummy said, "No more. Only studies. And what was He doing walking you home? You're growing up now. Not a kid anymore. Anyway, I won't say anything today... since it's just the first time, but henceforth..."
I walked into the loo and shut the door.

3 comments:

SIM said...

is that it? thats where it ends...hmm, well the only honest words that came out of his mouth were that you should never trust a man. its so amusing, the way men can detach themselves from reality and what they are actually doing and then go ahead and preach. especially coming from the father figure types. they cud be screwing their mistresses or prostitutes but ah they are the perfect picture of everything good. it really disgusts me.

InExile said...

what a motherrfuker !!
this kinda tings happen way too much !
why cant men go get a hooker or something instead of hitting on teenage a girls !!
fucking chutia motherfucker !!

jairaj said...

sick...