Thank-you all for the birthday wishes...here as well as those on Facebook. It's bloody awesome.
I'm gonna be somewhat silent for the next week or so. I'll try for some words/lines, though it's going to be tough.
I have 8 assignments lined up for May 13th... Small mercy though that they weren't yesterday.
1. book proposal
2. Seminar on online publishing
3. Seminar on epistolary novels
4. Seminar on subplots and theories
5. First draft on 3000 words of the book
6. Seminar on development of the book
7. fiction story on magic realism (bloody tough)
8. Novel analysis report
And I used to think that writers just sit in the garden, wear dirty clothes and let their imagination do the job. Not. (scowl)
PS: But I totally, completely love it. Very different from the undergrad Bachelor in journalism style of teaching where we 'read' from books and memorised stuff. Am off...so much to do. Need to start planning better. Thankyou, again. :)