*NEW* Recent blog entries

October 22, 2009

Oook.

Groan. Moan. Gah.

I have had two job rejections in the last two days. One from a bookstore saying they don't have any vacancies and if I'd like to be in their looking-for-opening list for the next 3 months. I am back on the list. Again.

The second was from a media house saying they couldn't hire me because I need to be a permanent resident. Sigh.

If that wasn't bad enough, the latest -- book 37 -- in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series is out. And it's bloody AUD 49.50!!!! :(

And I've just spent AUD 400 -- again -- on bras and such. I need a job. I can cook. I need that book. Please.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u really really want that book and don't mind downloading illegally then its available here.

http://www.torrentz.com/71afe7e0e09b9ce85d3ba75d5f1d12e238efd55b

Sparkling said...

Or sell some of your bras back! :p

Hope you get that job soon and buy that book w/ pride :)

And on a bigger note I just hope the situation get better soon, real soon!

Mystique said...

aaah so you're a discworld junkie too....

sanket kambli said...

best of luck for job..

June said...

Hope you find a job real soon!

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Hoyegaa, hoyegaa, sab hoyegaa!

Spider42 said...

ouch, sounds like a real screwy couple of days.. know how that can feel, hope you find a job to your liking soon.
Not a discworld junkie myself so dont get the love there, but there are some things I might do that for so my sympathies.
best of luck, cheers..

Sree said...

no no dont give the bras back.everyone who has someone in their life to take it off should never give back a bra.ever.
:D

i need a job too. lets do something to shake the universe and bless with a job.

Unknown said...

@ Sree: cross-continental praying?

Sree said...

set up a time and let everyone know a time.whoever is jobless or knows someone who is can light a candle or something and pray.
if it didnt workout, well,i'll just pray for u too.

dragonfly said...

hey i may have a job for u...coorporate blogging, if ur interested

Unknown said...

@ Dragonfly: Shoot me more?

dragonfly said...

@JB.Your current location is melbourne...mmm..I am talking about a job in Noida..how much do you want to get paid..good enough to buy your bras back?